“Never Again Deal With Teleseminar
Recording Hassles, Mistakes, and Disasters”
“Start Using A Reliable Company Today”
If you’re tired of recording your own Teleseminars… sick of the hassle of setting up to record each time … ready to end the embarrassment & humiliation of “fouled up” or “failed” recordings (that cost you money)… we’ve got the answer to your problems.
Our Company is Recorded Moments, and over the past 8 years we’ve quietly built a reputation of providing high quality recordings of teleseminars, webinars and live events to people around the globe. Some of the top names in internet marketing, personal development, business coaching and many other industries use us to handle their recording needs.
Let Us Record Your Next Teleseminar
Here are some of the benefits offered to you:
- Your recording will be monitored by a “real person” who will help prevent “technical errors” and quickly fix any that may occur…allowing you to focus on delivering a great presentation.
- Peace of mind knowing that your recording is in good hands – no more worrying about whether your recording will be “lost”.
- Convenience – you can pre-record your presentation and we’ll play it for your Teleseminar or Webinar participants… and they’ll never know the difference!
- One-stop shopping for all of your recording needs: Teleseminars, Webinars, and editing your audio and video. We do it all; just leave it to us and your recording headaches will be over.
- Speed: With our basic service, if no editing is required, you’ll have your recording within 12 hours (with faster service available if needed)!
“It Always Sounds Fantastic!”
Hi, this is Lorrie Morgan Ferrero of Red Hot Copy and I want to tell you if you are looking for somebody to record audio products for you over the phone, there is nobody better that I’ve found than Dave Mitchell and his group over at Recorded Moments.
They have made me look so good in such short notice I can’t even tell you! I have never been let down by these people, and they turn my product around very fast too.
It always sounds FANTASTIC! I trust my product, and I trust my work to these guys, and you should too!
Lorrie Morgan Ferrero
There are a number of tips and tricks required to record high-quality audio and video. While it’s true you may be able to learn to do your own recordings, smart business owners and marketers prefer to let specialists handle the job. That’s because there are many technical nuances that lead to the best quality recording.
An example of a bridgeline recording:
An example of our recording:
Are You A Recording Engineer? Probably Not – Let Us Do The Work For You.
Ask yourself: Am I a marketer, or am I a recording engineer? The answer is clear: you’re a marketer. You need a pro to handle the technical stuff, so you can focus on what makes the most profit: the marketing.
- We employ trained audio and video technicians… so you don’t have to keep up on all the latest trends on audio and video, or buy fancy editing tools (and learn how to use them).
- When you record your Teleseminar or Webinar, you virtually clone yourself…multiplying the impact of your event! You can give the same sales message or training tomorrow, next week, or a year from now, all on autopilot!
- You don’t have to stress out over less-than-perfect speech — ummms, ahhhs, and long spaces — we’ll edit them out so your recording sounds professional!
- Recorded Moments produces higher quality audio than the bridge lines and automated systems, so you can charge a premium for your products (and expect lower refund requests too).
- With re-purposed content, you can grow your business faster, better and with much less human effort.
- Gain peace of mind knowing that Recorded Moments is silently working in the background…flawlessly recording your event… you don’t even need to think about it!
“Recorded Moments…An Absolute Must!”
…if you are doing information products, if you are doing Teleseminars, it is an absolute must to use Recorded Moments. I couldn’t recommend them any higher.
So How Much Does It Cost To Have A Professional Person Record Your Call?
You might be thinking that you can’t afford, or don’t want to pay, our rates. Think of it like this:
You could take a one-hour Teleseminar we record for you and sell it for $10, $20, or even $97 each, for as long as you want. How much would that bring in to your bank account? $1,000? $10,000 or more?
Or you could use the recording for a lead generating device. Let’s say you generate only one new subscriber per day as a result of making this free recording available. If your lifetime subscriber value is just $10, you would earn $3,650 just from the first year’s worth of signups.
In your case, the value of a customer and the leads you generate per day may be much, much higher. (If that is true of you, then hiring us is truly a no-brainer).